- 4 oz. Be Mixed Cucumber Mint
- 2 oz. gold or aged rum
- 4 lemon wedges
- 6 Mint Leves, 4 mint sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- 2 strawberries, plus 1 halved strawberry, for garnish
- 1.5 oz. fresh lemon juice
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the lemon wedges with the whole strawberries and mint leaves.
- Add ice and the Be Mixed rum and lemon juice
- Shake well and strain into crushed ice–filled highball glasses
- Garnish with the berry halves and mint sprigs
Your first drink is on us! Subscribe and get $5 off.